Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my twitter diary part 1


my first tweet. feels good. 

still thinking about my first tweet. im likin this.

hungry. gonna get a sandwich. maybe go to bk

stopped at red lite. probly shouldnt be tweeting

flipped off guy behind me who honked. jerkoff

guy behind me is a cop

expired tags. im fukt

at drug store. guy in line in front of me has b.o. or is it lady in back of me? wtf

i think i have a pebble in my shoe. but i dont wanna take my shoe off in the middle of the stor to chek. hot chick at 3 oclock

lakers play tonite.

i think the guy from good charlotte just walked past. hate that band

coffee is my fav thing right now

tweeting at another red lite. will i ever learn?

back home. watchin tv. plastic surgery gone bad is pretty cool show

i think im gonna try extenze. not for the increase in size. 

tired. maybe go to bed soon.

cat just threw up.   again

checkin my email now. just spam.

checkin my myspace. more band friend requests.

checkin my facebook. someone gave me a hot poker in the eye. block them.

off to brush teeth, do a #2. ttyl




No comments:

Post a Comment